Tuesday, August 25, 2009

so much so fast

puchased tickets to WICKED
double decker bus tour of london:
nigella lawson's house
jk rowling's house
the queen's house
(buckingham palace :D)
fleet street
(sweeney todd)
the house of parliament
big ben
westminster abbey
tralfalger square
st paul's cathedral
london bridge
(whose actual name is the tower bridge)
the london eye
tower of london
(including the full walking tour)
riverboat tour of the thames
(saw the globe theater)
and a nice long walk back to our b&b

quite a lot of walking
quite a lot of absorbing
quite a lot of learning
quite a lot of pictures

NOT quite enough rest.

so here i go now to catch some more.
pictures on the morrow.

cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get to go out and about at any of those stops? I think my favorite place in London is Westminster Abbey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it Caryn! The kids are obsessed with the Peter Pan pic you posted. It's now my wall paper. Hey I forgot to give you my address and request a postcard for my collection. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. send it to me on facebook and i will most certainly send you one! any requests for the picture?

    ReplyDelete